ON-SITE DRUG OF ABUSE DETECTION DEVICES
Single Panel CLIA waived DOA Dip test
Detects 12 different drugs individually.
11 panel CLIA waived dip
Detects 11 different drugs on one dip card.
11 panel CLIA waived cup
Detects 11 different drugs in one specimen cup.
Adulterant Test Strips:
Designed to detect Adulterants in a urine sample. By detecting the levels of creatinine, the presence of nitrite, glutaraldehyde, pH, specific gravity, and of oxidants, including bleach and pyridinium chlorochromate, Intect® 7 determines the integrity of the donor's sample. Intect® 7 is the most effective screen for sample validity testing on the market.
LABORATORY CONFIRMATION TESTING
Comprehensive Pain Pro Panel
- Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis for the detection of drugs of abuse: Oral - Urine
- One of only a few labs which tests for Kolonipin and Colazapan
- Superior turn around time ( 24 - 48 hours)
- Customer service available when you need it
- Online or faxed results
- Simple, understandable lab results which promotes better patient - doctor relations and more efficient office visits
- Personal and professional, in office training and continual account maintenance and service.
BACK BRACES - MANUFACTURER (M-BRACE)
Two in one braces that can work with or without panels. Billing available w/ consultation and use of our DME number. Braces in stock for immediate delivery.
- M_SPINE LSO L_0637
- M_SPINE LIGHT L-0627
- LOW PROFILE M_SPINE L-0631